VISA AT THE AIRPORT IN NAMIBIA
Citizens of the following countries and territories can now obtain a VISA ON ARRIVAL at Hosea Kutako International Airport for up to 90 days:
Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
ONLINE VISA – APPLICATION FOR TOURIST / HOLIDAY :
Czech Nationals: kindly note that the Namibian Embassy in Berlin, Germany is responsible for bilateral relation with the Czech Republic. Tel: +49 30 254 0950 , www.namibia-botschaft.de
| VISA AT THE EMBASSY IN VIENNA:
- Original passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of entry and containing at least 3 blank pages for visa endorsements.
- Passport photo, with clear background, EU size, attached to the application
- Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM [PDF]
- Copy of round trip ticket or flight itinerary indicating your trip in and out of Namibia
- Proof of accommodation reservation for duration of stay in Namibia
- Travel Insurance (Medical/Health)
- Proof of substantial funds for the duration of stay in Namibia. ( Bank Statement or a printout of your account for the last month )
- Payment confirmation for a visa – Please pay before you apply! Fees and Bank Account (click here)
- Documentation detailing the purpose and duration of the visit ( Itinerary, camper rental, sport, conferences, business etc.)
- If accompanied by minors: Full Birth Certificates (in English). The Embassy recommends that letters of consent referred to in paragraph 3 be authenticated: [PDF], only copies should be submitted with the visa application!
- When traveling with minors, please carry the original documents (birth certificates, consent letter) with you.
- Group bookings: invitation letter must contain a list of names of all group members
- Multiple Entry: Travel Plan/Itinerary (visas will be granted on the basis of reasonable ground such as for those applicants who wish to re-enter Namibia for further tourism purpose, or in case of visit for business purpose)
- Business purposes: invitation letter from the Company in Namibia or NGO giving the applicant’s name and details of their visit
Submission and collection procedure:
- In person
- Authorized individual (Authorization letter )
- Courier Services (arranged by applicant ). The Embassy does not provide and is not responsible for the postal services and the timeliness of receipt and return delivery of postal items. If you have any questions, you should contact the relevant postal services directly without Embassy’s engagement. Processing of applications sent by mail begins only after the receipt of a complete set of necessary documents!
Submission of visa applications without an appointment from MON-THU 9:30-12:30. Check the holidays (published on our website) just in case.
Processing Time: 7 WORKING DAYS , Express Service: 3 WORKING DAYS
All correspondence and documents should be in English only!
Please complete ALL sections of the application form and sign it. Be sure to enclose ALL required documentation and fees. Incomplete (or incorrect) information or missing documentation (and/or fees) will result in a delay in the processing of your application!
- Information for Foreign Media [PDF]
- Bringing Firearms/Ammunition into Namibia:
- Application form [PDF] , , , NAPHA Namibia Professional Hunting Association
- Health requirement: visitors travelling to Namibia through a yellow fever area of Africa need to be inoculated against yellow fever. List of Yellow Fever Endemic Zone.pdf
- Malaria shots are advised (malaria is endemic in northern Namibia)
- The maximum of ninety (90) days per year for both leisure and business visit may be taken once or in part
- Visa fee is non-refundable
- Visitors with tourist visas are not allowed to engage in any employment while in the country (including voluntary work)
- Work/Study/Research permit should be applied for in their country of residence prior to entry in Namibia, www.mha.gov.na
| VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR HOLDERS OF DIPLOMATIC, OFFICIAL PASSPORTS read more…